1. Three names that I am listening to: Emilia, Räkan (the Shrimp in English) and Milia.
2. Something I like about myself: That I absolutly love myself and my body!
3. Something I don't like about myself: A hard question for me since me resent answer but maybe that I put a little bit too much pressure on myself sometimes. I am not fully satisfied with good and bad is a total catastrophe!
4. This I am afraid of: Snakes, darkness, death and lonelieness.
5. Three things I want everyday: Life, Love and Laughter.
6. Three things that I absolutly can't do: Let someone down,
7. Things I love to do: Live, Love, Laugh, spend time with my nearest & dearest, play football and ride the bus.
8. What I want to do right now: Have a long and deep conversation with Emma.
9. The best feeling in the world: Happiness. It might be a boring answer but it covers so much. If I would play for the national football team I would feel happiness, if someone tells me they love me I feel happiness and if I ride the craziest roler coaster with my best friend I feel, well guess what, Happiness.
10. The worst feeling: Loneliness and agony.
11. Properties I would like my partner to have: Loving, kind, spontaneous, ambitious, purposeful and he must be able to make me laugh.
12. I'm I in love right now: No, I am not.
13. Do I want to get married: I only want to get married once but sadly I've started to doubt marrige but I guess that love beats everything so if I find that right guy that would go through fire for me and I would the same for him then I guess I would change my mind and start to fully believe that we would live togethter until the end of time. So my final answer is yes, I want to get married because I want to believe in forever.
14. Things I want to do before I die: Well, I have a whole list of 100 tings written down plus at least 500 more stuff that I want to do so I think that I wait with this answer for a little while.
15. My very favorite thing I own: I really hate questions like this but I am going to say my football shoes since they get me through amazing moments and opportunities. They are also the perfect reality escape.
16. Something I would like to get as a gift: A book or a song written about/to me.
17. This I am wearing right now: Black running-trousers, a red t-shirt, a brown knitted sweater and underwear of course.
18. My favorite clothes: All kinds of jump-and playsuites
19. Favorite animal: I hate this question since I have such a boring answer but I love both cats and dogs. I want to be able to say crocodile and mean it but I can't, my answer is cats and dogs I'm afraid. But I like lions aswell.
20. My kind of music: Thanks to Emma I've started to love girls playing guitarr or piano while singing calm and soft songs with deep lyrics. But I have to admit that I like some typical radio-music like Justin Bieber and Beyoncé aswell. I've got a lot of favorites but some of them are Adele, The Frey, Melissa Horn, The Script, Veronica Maggio, Gavin DeGraw and Lifehouse.
21. Favorite song right now: Actually the title is the same as the title of my blog, Hometown Glory performed by Adele.
22. The best and worst subject in school: My best is Social Studies and my worst is math.
23. Star sign: Gemini
24. A book I love: "Tillsammans" (a swedish word for "Together")
25. A movie I love: "The Blind Side"
26. A tv-show I love: One Tree Hill
27. Favorite smell: My skin after sunbathing, rain, plastic padding and fresh cut grass.
28. Things I like to eat: Chicken is a favorite but I also love all kinds of cakes!
29. I prefer to drink: Cranberry juice
30. Favorite candy: Well, everything that is sour but I prefer ice cream instead of candy.
31. I want to travel to: Wow, this list is long but just to mention some places, Ireland, Santorini, Canada, Tanzania.
32. The color of my eyes: Blue, Blue, Blue.
33. My length: 162 cm
34. I believe in: Myself
35. I play: I play football but I got the feeling they ment instruments and if they did then the answer is nothing, I play nothing.
36. Person I admire: Emma
37. I live: In Sweden on an island called Gotland in a red house.
39. This turns me on: Nice words and hands.
40. This turns me off: Disrespect.
41. Favorite color: Red and Blue.
42. Favorite quote:
43. A secret I know: I never tell secrets.
44. The best present I've ever gotten: As a little kid I remember when I got my bike and my desk, those were very special to me. But other than that, this computer and that night at the beach with Emma, she threw me a surprice celebration and she also gave me 8 wonderful letters.
45. Latest record I bought: Sadly I belong to a generation where the best and easiest way for you to listen to music is through your computer but I guess that the latest record was Kate Voegele's "A fine mess".
46. The thing I like the most of my body: I can't chose. I like the whole thing!
47. The thing I like the least of my body: I can't say.
48. An odd ability: Well, I have noticed that being 100 % happy with your body is very rare so, I guess the ability to love it.
49. If I were an animal I would be: I hope I would turn into a fat, lazy cat with a lot of hair!
50. What are you listening to right now: "Girls just wanna have fun" with Russian Red
51. What will you do today: Soon I will take the bus a few miles south of my hometown to spend some time with Emma who I haven't met in forever it feels like! The weather aren't perfekt but we planned to build a raft and also see the match between Sweden and Australia in the women world championship, but she don't know that yet...
52. Where are your parents born: Both are born in Visby/Vibble
53. What is the latest you installed on your computer: I HAVE NO IDEA.
54. Which resturante is your favorite: I don't visit resturantes that often so I don't know.
55. When was the last time you bathed in a pool: When I was on the Isle of Wight, so maybe 1 week ago?
56. Have you ever played a schoolplay: Well, I guess I have.
57. How many kids do you want to have: 4, but I hate the idea of being pregnant so we'll see after the first one.
58. Which kind of music do you hate: Screaming without melodi...I really don't get that.
59. Have you decided how to vote in the upcoming election: No , but maybe I should start thinking more about it.
60. Which Tv-chanels do you have: All the best plus a few that I never watch.
61. Have you ever ridden a scooter: Yes, actually I have once.
62. Have you ever preformed a prank: Never all alone but with friends, and I enjoyed it so I can't say it was all them I'm afraid...
63. Have you ever gotten "wrong-parking-fines": No, I don't drive and if I did I would be the best!
64. Have you ever tried/will you try Bungy jump: I've been thinking about that a couple of times and I guess I would do it if it felt serious and safe.
65. Do you have a garden: Well, together with my family I have one. I love it and can't imagine not having one .
66. Which comic book is your favorite: Calvin & Hobbes is just fantastic!
67. Do you know every word in the national anthem: I know the first two verses.
68. Bathtub or shower: Shower. Bathtubs can be very nice sometimes but shower is still my favorite.
69. Which movie is the best one you have seen this month: "Dumb, Dummer" on our way to Germany.
70. Favorite pizza: Kebab
71. Potato chips or popcorn: Potato chips beats almost everything, except for ice cream!
72. Which color do you use on you lipstick: I don't wear lipstick but if I did I would wear a natural color.
73. Have you ever smoked ground nut shells: Now I feel like this is crossing the line between fun and crazy-boring. But let's continue anyway, No, I have never done that and I don't think I ever will.
74. Have you ever competed in a beauty contest: No, I don't believe you can compete in that.
75. Orange och apple juice: It depends on when but I guess that nothing beats a really good glass of fresh pressed orange juice.
76. Who is the latest person you ate out with: My teammates and I had a couple of really nice meals in Germany. I can recommend KFC strongly!
77. Favorite chocolate: Anything with orange or mint.
78. When was the last time you voted: I guess sometime in school. I don't really put those things to mind.
79. When was the last time you ate a home-grown tomato: A few weeks ago.
80. Have you ever won a trophy: Yes, with my teammates.
81. Do you know how to cook: Yes, I like it!
82. Do you know how to refueling: No, I'm only 16, I'm not supposed to know that.
83. Have you ever ordered something from any tv-shop: No, but it seams great. Or they are just good actors.
84. Pepsi or coca cola: Coca cola
85. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to your work: No, I haven't.
86. What is your latest bargain: An amazing backpack from Berlin!
87. Have you ever vomited in public: Yes, I got seasick and started trowing-up at the ferry on my way to the mainland (for those who hasn't gotten it yet: I live on an island)
88. What do you chose, Become a billionaire or find true love: FIND TRUE LOVE!
89. Do you believe in love at first sight: No, that doesn't make any sense to me since I need to get to know the inside to really fall in love.
91. Can you be friends with your ex: I don't know, I guess it depends on how the two of them broke up but I want to be friends with them anyway.
92. Who was the last one you visited at the hospital: My great grandfather when I was...around 6?
93. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby: This question is for my mother, but I would guess that I had.
94. Do you have a message on your cellpone: No, I don't.
95. What does you backpack contain: Right now it's clothes, phone, iPod, One Tree Hill season 7,busscard and some other unimportant stuff.
96. What do you do before you go to bed: Read, check facebook, maybe watch some tv or walking my dog.
97. What are you grateful for: Friends, family, Emma, summer days and nights, my teammates, Sweden's success in the world cup and that everybody is healthy and alive!
98. Where did you find this list: http://gustavssonemelie.myshowroom.se/100-fragor-om-mig/
99. Someone I would like to pass this on to: Emma.
100. Where did you sleep tonight: Emma and I slept in her garden in a hammock. Wonderful!
Now you have a little more info about me. If you have your eyes open I bet you'll find more.